Ananthanarayanan Iyer is a Bachelor of Instrumentation from SGGS Nanded, with PG Diploma in International Trade from Symbiosis.
He has over 30 years of experience in Maintenance, Project Management, ERP Implementation, Operational Excellence, Coaching and Mentoring in organizations like Reliance Industries Limited, Qatar Petroleum, Accenture and e-Vision Industries. His expertise in managing large multi-cultural, multi-national teams along with his passion to mentor others to excel helps him to connect with the audience effortlessly.
Anantha is a certified ZED Master Trainer & Consultant. He provides his consulting expertise to MSMEs in the areas of Operational Excellence and Business Transformation.
Anantha is a passionate Toastmaster, enjoys travelling and reading/ listening to books.
Dr Deepu Philip
Dr. Deepu heads the Smart Systems and Operations Laboratory [SSOL] ,IIT Kanpur
- Most promising paper award, Academy of Management Conference, San Antonio, 2011 (with Profs. William Tracy, Dmitri Markovitch, Lois Peters, B. V. Phani).
- Innovation Awards, 2012: Embedded and Critical Systems award winners (From: Innovation Awards, 22 November 2012, London – for TrackSafe: Decision Support System to Enhance Safety of Railway Track Workers – part of Bombardier Transportation project jointly funded by ISTP Canada, Bombardier, and GITA India. (with Prof. Loutfy, R., Mr. Sood, P., Prof. Phani, B.V.).
- Class of 1970 research fellowship from IIT Kanpur – for three years (From June 2013).
- Honorary lifetime member of Alpha-Pi-Mu, Industrial Engineering honor society.
- Commendation for teaching from Chairman Senate, IIT Kanpur – 2010.
Dr. Ashutosh Khanna
A faculty of Strategy at International Management Institute, New Delhi where he is also the head for Strategy & General Management and Chairman of the Center for Disruptive Innovation & Enterprise [CDIE]. His work and research areas include: Innovation Audit; Entrepreneurship [Corporate & Start-up]; Networks – Hierarchies – Hybrids; Activity & Value Systems; Intangible Assets & IPR; Corporate Strategy & Growth; Business Modeling; Indian PSUs, Indian MSME and Business Systems [India UnInc.]. He has an MSc & PhD from the London School of Economics & Political Science, U.K.
Over a decade and a half of rich experience in consulting, training, academia and entrepreneurship in U.K., Europe and India.
Currently he is working with large Public and Private Sector Enterprises in India, exploring their Innovation Capabilities with the intent of redefining and hence developing their Innovation Strategy to enhance their competitiveness and long term growth.
40 years of work experience. Managed business in excess of USD 8 Billion and manpower of over 5000 personnel.
An astute professional with 40 years of experience in material planning and sourcing, inventory management, Core competence in ERP Implementation, SAP & Vision ,Operations Management.
Adept at crisis management, trouble-shooting, problem-solving and negotiating. Experienced in benchmarking, capacity planning, project and resource management, cross-functional team building and training.
Nilay Sharma is a Director, Business Development at Proteus Technologies Pvt based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Previously, Nilay was a Director at Base Information Management Pvt and has also worked as a General Manager, Corporate Finance at Hybrid Financial Services and Asst manager at Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited.
Nilay has 26 years of rich experience across Engineering, Financial Services, Marketing and Information Management.